Enter the #PEQG18 T-shirt design contest!
Get creative for the Population, Evolutionary, and Quantitative Genetics Conference.
Show your creative side, and inspire the population, evolutionary, and quantitative genetics community by entering the #PEQG18 T-shirt design contest! The winning entry will be used on official conference T-shirts available for sale at the Population, Evolutionary, and Quantitative Genetics Conference, to be held May 13–16, 2018 in Madison, Wisconsin. The winner will receive the conference T-shirt and a one-year GSA membership at the appropriate membership level.
Yes, you are eligible to enter even if you aren’t able to attend #PEQG18 this time. You may submit more than one design. We’re looking for fun and creative ideas, but we don’t have a fixed idea of what the t-shirt should represent. Surprise us!
Eligible designs must:
- be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. EDT April 20, 2018;
- be your original artwork;
- be ‘family-friendly’ – refrain from profanity;
- include the text “Population, Evolutionary, and Quantitative Genetics Conference 2018”;
- use a maximum of three ink colors;
- be suitable for printing on a dark color, a bright color, or grey (we don’t want the final T-shirt to be white);
- be submitted as vector artwork at 300 dpi resolution or higher in one of the following file formats: Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Adobe Photoshop (.psd), PDF, JPEG, EPS; vector artwork is greatly preferred;
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com